Here's a testimonial from one of our valued customers. Read more here!
- "THANKS, LYBERGER'S, YOU'VE MADE MY WORLD A LITTLE BRIGHTER.
Thank you for helping set me up on the wonderful surprise of the 2006 Mini Cooper!!... "
- "Buying my car from the salesman, John Palmer, and working with the folks at Lyberger's was the most pleasurable car purchase of my life. I feel confi... "
- "Dear Mr. Lyberger,
We are writing to let you know that we really appreciate what your sales team and you have done for us to purchase our Dodge Qua... "
Hannah Wright, Soldotna
- "Dear Mr. & Mrs. Lyberger,
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all that you have done to make the purchase of my Silv... "
Mrs. Laureen Fiori,
- "Dear Mr. Lyberger, Over the past 4 months, I have been to about every car dealership in Anchorage in hopes of finding the perfect vehicle. While I wa... "
- "Hi Richard, Robert & Lyberger Staff, Thank you for the photos and the sale of the HHR to us. The car was almost exactly what I (Mary) wanted from the... "
Mary & Joe Buckingham,
- "JUST A THANKYOU TO ROBERT FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS JOB IN HELPING MY SON WHO IS STATIONED IN ALASKA BUY HIS FIRST TRUCK AND MAKING THIS EXPERIEN... "
GARY SMITH, WINSTON SALEM
- "Dear Mr. Lyberger,
On July 21st I purchased a vehicle from your business. I had such a positive experience that I felt I should write and let you... "
Amy C. Christopher,
- "Lyberger's is more than a car dealership; they become a part of your family. I recently purchased a vehicle from them and it has been the best car-buy... "
- "OUTSTANDING!!! We arrived on their lot to browse their inventory just before closing time. We were quickly approached by a very friendly salesman, Jak... "
- "This was honestly the best experience we've ever had buying a vehicle. A wonderful friendly staff, that is down to earth, very reasonable prices and... "
Daryl & Chelle,
- "Lyberger's has the highest customer service I have ever seen! Car shopping has always seemed like a hassle and frustration filled event, but NOT with... "
Melinda Schwab, Anchorage
- "Mr. Allen, I just wanted to say "Mahalo!" (Thank You in Hawaiian) for your help, honesty, and most of all the care and respect you have shown us. We... "
Lloyd and Jo-Ann Llaneza,
- "Lyberger's Staff:
I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from your establishment. I was pleased with the selection, purchase price and service... "
- "To Robert Cedeno & all of the staff of Lyberger's: I am truly sorry this is so very late. I wanted to say how happy I have been with you as a dealer... "
- "Mr. Lyberger received this call earlier this week. We're not telling you this to brag, but because we are so surprised that it happened. Mr. Lyberge... "
- "I want to thank everyone at Lyberger's. We were given respect and courtesy while we were looking for a vehicle to replace our totaled vehicle. Our cr... "
|Lyberger's Car & Truck Sales|
At Lyberger's we do business differently...a lot differently! We treat customers with respect and hold you in high esteem. When John and Carrol Lyberger opened the doors at Lyberger's Car & Truck Sales in August of 1999, they wanted things to be different from every other car lot, starting with quality vehicles, everyday low prices and excellent service. We want to make purchasing a car is a happy and relaxed experience, not a frustrating, drawn out and intimidating exercise in madness. Because of our respect for you, we offer a full disclosure of any information we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. This includes a copy of the CARFAX and a vehicle inspection report prepared by an independent repair facility. We want to make sure you have enough information to make an educated decision. Our cars and trucks sell themselves! We do not and will not strong arm or manipulate you into purchasing a vehicle. We are confident that if you do not find a vehicle the first time, you will return.
Two things are important at Lyberger's:
1. Honesty is the best policy; and
2. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Test us in this and you will see the difference!
Toll Free: 877-349-3343
9530 Old Seward Hwy.
Anchorage, AK 99515
| Monday|| 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
| Tuesday|| 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
| Wednesday|| 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
| Thursday|| 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
| Friday|| 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
| Saturday|| 9:00 AM - 8:00PM|
| Sunday|| 12:00 PM -8:00 PM|